Finals 2022 -- Saturday's Attendance?

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Much easier to get in the rose bowl in 2007 than yesterday.   

Plus many of the articles I've found only give 3-day totals. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim received a survey from Ticketmaster today.  He responded honestly about his experience and it was quite lengthy.  If you get a survey, I encourage you to respond. 

Terri, I responded to the survey. Unfortunately noting to a sudden onset of illness last Monday i hand to cancel all my Flights and Hotel Reservations along with three prelims, Semi's and Finals DCI event tickets which I purchased guaranteed ticket Refund Allianz insurance. Thus I recovered all but $36.00 in insurance cost of my nearly $2000.00 initial investment. So disappointed, that at 71 years young, this would most likely have been my Last DCI finals "Hurrah" 😥. But grateful that in the end, all worked out for the Best. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

I guess whatever DCI uses as "official".

Dci has always listed paid.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DrumCorpsRelic said:

Terri, I responded to the survey. Unfortunately noting to a sudden onset of illness last Monday i hand to cancel all my Flights and Hotel Reservations along with three prelims, Semi's and Finals DCI event tickets which I purchased guaranteed ticket Refund Allianz insurance. Thus I recovered all but $36.00 in insurance cost of my nearly $2000.00 initial investment. So disappointed, that at 71 years young, this would most likely have been my Last DCI finals "Hurrah" 😥. But grateful that in the end, all worked out for the Best. 

I’m sorry you couldn’t attend but I hope you are feeling better now. 

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wonder if we’ll get an official response as to chaos yesterday evening? 

Well, they actually didn't take any responsibility but kind of implied in this post that the venue was to blame?  How would you interpret this response? 

August 13 at 5:21 PM  · 

We apologize to those experiencing delayed entrance to Lucas Oil Stadium; we are working with the stadium to resolve this issue without compromising guest safety.
Revised times listed below reflect a delayed start. #DCI2022
May be an image of text that says 'REVISED LINEUP DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS INDIANAPOLIS, IN 6:40 6:57 7:14 7:31 7:48 8:05 8:32 8:49 9:06 9:23 9:40 9:57 10:22 TROOPERS COLTS MANDARINS PHANTOM REGIMENT THE CAVALIERS BLUE STARS THE CADETS SANTA CLARA VANGUARD CAROLINA CROWN BLUECOATS BOSTON CRUSADERS BLUE DEVILS RETREAT unders BLESSEDSAGRAMENTOOLDENKNOKTS-NEWAR 50'

317 Comments
64 Shares

Just 1/82 of fan comments under the delay post on FB:

"DCI definitely needs to review what happened/didn’t happen and make massive improvements! Those individuals who have disabilities or limited mobility had a tremendous issue also. Totally unacceptable situation."

Edited by keystone3ply
cx