No matter if the fanbase at large loves them or hates them, I freaking love gimmicks. They're what brought me into the fandom. So I made this thread to discuss ideas/predictions everyone has.

I don't know if this would get penalized, but I'm honestly surprised no one's ever had marchers walk down the aisleways on the stands. It's so common in musical theatre that I would have thought a corps would have done this by now.

Members in the stands would be penalized.

It would also be a logistical nightmare: getting them into position, every stadium set up differently, usually fencing in the way between the stands and field, and always a bunch of people still taking their seats and clogging the aisles while a corps is performing. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, alphabetmonkey said:

Marching members dressed as piano keys, manipulated on field to appear as a single piano, each MM playing a specified note. Chaos!

Genius. Go apply to be a drill designer, I'll be your reference

• Haha 1

Dress the whole corp to look like something not human. Like a herd of cattle at a stampede or a cattle drive . 

Just now, dureau said:

Dress the whole corp to look like something not human. Like a herd of cattle at a stampede or a cattle drive . 

Didn't a corps do that already?

• Haha 1

30 bass drums on the field, each tuned to a different note, playing Flight of the Bumblebee.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3