Crown had some great stuff this year with the Crown Live app and the trumpets playing under the parachute cover. It will be exciting to see what they do to get the crowd more engaged.

55 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Whadda maneuvah

I quote this religiously

19 hours ago, FaustianMachine said:

I was talking about this with someone on Facebook. I've seen Imogen live (absolutrly phenomenal), and this would be super cool to see on the field!

Sort of a wearble theremin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

religiously? lol

you know what i mean😂 *insert snappy cadets 2017 joke here*

kinda off topic but as much as i hate that show, agnus dei is a banger of a song. 

Along the lines of audience participation, I’ve often thought it would be a cool idea if the drum major would select a younger kid from the audience and have them stand on the DM podium. The DM would give a quick “how to” in conducting a 4-pattern (“follow what I do”); the ensemble would play and if the kid “gets it” the DM would stop for a few seconds and let the kid keep going. Of course the ensemble would be following someone hidden from view. 

Second idea:  The Vaughan brothers (Stevie Ray & Jimmy) did a duet where SRV would play the top neck of a two-necked guitar, and Jimmy would reach around his brother’s waist from behind and play the lower neck without looking. “Rach Star, Part Deux”! 

Really want to see a Stomp-ish type battery - each player has a unique drummable object (which can be literally anything EXCEPT drums).

I also want to hear bizzaro legal brass instruments no one but say, medieval musicologists have ever heard of. (I'm not one, but there's gotta be some weird stuff out there...right??)