A world without GE

5 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

They DID beat us there by .9   What would the remaining breakdown look like with the parameters the OP proposes?

looks like BD up by .8 due to percussion. ties brass, Cadets up .1 in visual, BD up .9 in percussion

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Yah...ok....#### it.

I can understand your pain. 🙂 And you've always been such a good sport about it. Blue Devils 1984 were just incredible. Loved the show and will continue to love the show. Everyone knew, then and now, that Garfield had the GE to win, and they needed all of it because they did not yet have a top 3 or 4 percussion line to give them some cushion. 

I think 1984 had such a great top five. After Garfield and Blue Devils I also loved SCV, Phantom, and Madison. And that Madison closer that year (Memory from Cats) was riveting. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jwillis35 said:

I can understand your pain. 🙂 And you've always been such a good sport about it. Blue Devils 1984 were just incredible. Loved the show and will continue to love the show. Everyone knew, then and now, that Garfield had the GE to win, and they needed all of it because they did not yet have a top 3 or 4 percussion line to give them some cushion. 

I think 1984 had such a great top five. After Garfield and Blue Devils I also loved SCV, Phantom, and Madison. And that Madison closer that year (Memory from Cats) was riveting. 

a band i taught years ago did that Madison ending. OMG i wrote way too many notes, but oh I had such fun doing it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

It brings Good Things To Life 😜

except Tonight Show hosts when they owned NBC

• Haha 1