An HOUR to get into Lucas Oil Stadium????

An HOUR to get through ONE security booth into Lucas Oil Stadium for Finals?
I'm going to go back to just attending Prelims next year. That's all just absurd.
You'd think after this many years in Indy, DCI would have this figured out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DCI hires the stadium. DCI is the client. The Stadium (and their subcontractors) are at their service, no?

I'd suggest if their contract doesn't specify how many security metal detectors will be open, they sure as hell better add that.

Why was this not a problem in the past?

Edited by dannyboy
  • Like 3

An hour for me to get into the stadium as well. Same story as everywhere else you go these days, not enough workers.

yup. In Disney several establishments closed due to a lack of staff, several character meet and greets not happening due to a lack of staff. i'm not surprised at all, and it's LOS not DCI thats the issue

There have been two theories circulating. One is that Lucas Oil messed up and did not have enough staff. These same people have mentioned Colts’ games being a mess too. The second is that when DCI negotiated with LOS, they could have requested more open gates but they would have cost more. With the length of the concession lines and the Saturday issues, I think LOS may be to blame, but where we have not had an official apology from DCI, I’m not sure. I would think that for publicity sake alone, DCI would issue an apology than for no other reason than to save face.

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Two relatives of mine are going to the Motley Crew/Def Leppard/Poison/Joan Jett concert today at Lucas Oil Stadium. I made sure to ask her to relay her experience getting into the stadium. 

Ask them for a crowd size guesstimate for comparison.

LOL Poison eh? At least that’s one (former) resident of Mechanicsburg PA we know for sure will be there. (Unlike the posts about if you know who was really there 😈😆)

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1