Latest Drum Corps Cliches

3 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Like the new avatar Terri!

I see those clouds from both sides now. I see two things, and … I will leave it at that … and with a therapist. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

The members of 1957 were just as dedicated as the members of 2022.  

of course, i did not say they weren't. i think it can be argued they worked harder, or at least were more exerted due to a different standard of teaching and discipline back then. my joke is that people will complain that nowadays is bad compared to some obscure year because of a difference in drill now vs. the drill of decades past. 

i meant it as a harmless joke and nothing more, i am sorry if it came of that way to anybody. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but I hear "Right hear Right now" everywhere on T.V. in one iteration or another..It's weird. I never paid much attention to that phrase but now I expect to hear it everywhere...Thanks Crown for ruining my subliminal summer..lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ashontheinternet said:

of course, i did not say they weren't. i think it can be argued they worked harder, or at least were more exerted due to a different standard of teaching and discipline back then. my joke is that people will complain that nowadays is bad compared to some obscure year because of a difference in drill now vs. the drill of decades past. 

i meant it as a harmless joke and nothing more, i am sorry if it came of that way to anybody. 

It’s okay.  I was one of the young ones there (40’s) and I told one of the mello guys in his 60’s “you crazy”.  I was exhausted doing that twentysomething years later. 

40 minutes ago, waliman4444 said:

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but I hear "Right hear Right now" everywhere on T.V. in one iteration or another..It's weird. I never paid much attention to that phrase but now I expect to hear it everywhere...Thanks Crown for ruining my subliminal summer..lol

Yup; heard it yesterday in this ad. But that show is the first time I've ever danced at finals.  

(I find it ironic that I have to watch a commercial on YouTube to watch a commercial on YouTube.)

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 4