No More Printed Souvenir Programs

35 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Paper is quickly dissapearing. Probably for the good--save the trees!

As someone who has too many books both physical and electronic and a bit of clutter (not fire hazard but still too much) I agree. As someone who loves to hold a physical copy of a book, I disagree.🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tim K said:

As someone who has too many books both physical and electronic and a bit of clutter (not fire hazard but still too much) I agree. As someone who loves to hold a physical copy of a book, I disagree.🙂

I love the tactile feeling of a book. But, I get it.  Less “stuff”.   I read a lot of books on my iPad now. 

• Like 1

Apparently digital color was too much to upload?  Sigh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MedicineMan said:

This was awesome !  Thanks for sharing !!

Someone else shared on another thread first, so thanks to them too…but your welcome. DCI does not publicize this website at all.  I happened to stumble upon it a few years ago doing a google search, and I wasn’t even sure if it was run by DCI or someone else, but I guess it is legit since this years program is on there.  It’s a cool site to go to see a lot of the older programs.

5 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

Paper is quickly dissapearing. Probably for the good--save the trees!

cost effective too. i would have liked a paper one for the 50th, but the cost savings had to be huge. i dont remember ever hearing they were sold out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

cost effective too. i would have liked a paper one for the 50th, but the cost savings had to be huge. i dont remember ever hearing they were sold out.

And when the paper goes, so goes my Pilot G2 1.0mm Retractable Gel… 🤷‍♂️ 🖊 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

I am finding it more and more difficult just to get a gosh-darned menu at Applebee's.   QR Code......phone app....digital download. 

I miss Howard Johnson's.