Friends of DCI Question

10 hours ago, lawdn said:

Sorry. - do the corps have blocks for sale yet? I checked 5-6 corps websites and saw none. Thanks!

Not yet.  I think they offer them to their fan/alumni base first when the tickets are go 'on sale' to the general public on Ticketmaster.  Then at some point they advertise them on their website & social media for purchase?  At least that's what I've witnessed in the past.   

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2022 at 2:07 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I guess the woman he talked to was not giving him good info then. She said no matter what level you donate, you go to the back of the line. 

Back in 2019 I asked about the friends program while at Lucas oil and they said they were changing the process to reward people who were friends for many years versus people who are  brand new friends who come  in with big dollar donations

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 6:55 PM, Terri Schehr said:

They went on sale Thursday prelims day at noon. 

Sadly you are correct and I had to distract myself from the corps that was performing in  to order to buy my tickets.  I will never understand why they couldn’t  open up the ticket ordering during the intermission ?  that will baffle me forever 👀

On 8/21/2022 at 1:55 PM, Orwellian Wiress said:

What if I treated Drum Corps International with nothing but kindness, was always there for it no matter what, and defended it from all harm? NOW can I get seats that'll get my ears blown out?

Just sit on the 30 yard line of the Bluecoats this past season. Ear problem solved.

30 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Back in 2019 I asked about the friends program while at Lucas oil and they said they were changing the process to reward people who were friends for many years versus people who are  brand new friends who come  in with big dollar donations

Seems fair.