Inside the Arc – The Book of Norman

Sometime in the fall of 1971, I was walking down Waverly Place in Greenwich Village with a friend. A group of German tourists with backpacks and “Youth Hostel” virtually written all over them approached from the opposite direction. Just as they passed, I heard a young woman exclaim, “Das ist er! Das ist er!” There […]

View the full article

• 1 year later...
On 9/25/2023 at 11:21 AM, Nate Green said:

This is an incredibly intriguing story that truly beckons readers to dive into the book. The art of storytelling has always been my dream, but alas, my writing skills fall short. That's why I rely on customwriting.com for my academic tasks, ensuring they meet the highest standards of quality. It's a valuable resource for students like me who aspire to improve their writing abilities while navigating academic challenges.

Hi, Nate.

I am so glad you liked that piece. No doubt you are familiar with the cliche, "write what you know", to which could be added, "and what you truly care about."

That's why this little essay was so easy for me to write. Both those conditions were met, long before any keys were tapped.

Here's to navigating challenges, for both of us!