Will Gold apply for WC status?

I too have been curious about this, especially with the heavily-expanded tour this past season.

If I’m remembering right, when both Music City & Genesis moved up, their applications for World Class entrance were announced pretty much immediately following the conclusion of the 2016 season. Haven’t heard anything from Gold yet. 

I loved Gold's show! Really hope to see them move up in the world!

There was a guy sitting relatively close to me at Rose Bowl who had a Gold jacket on and he was hanging with some friends. They were super hyped and hugging each other. I asked the guy if he was in the corps and he said yes. I said, "Congratulations! I have a feeling this is gonna be a great year for Gold. You guys are gonna be in World Class in no time!"

I always wonder about those strangers you meet at shows and never see again.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:02 PM, Matthew Chuck said:

Hello, my name is Matthew Chuck and I am the President of GOLD Youth Arts.  At this time GOLD has no plans to move to up to World. : )

Thanks, Matthew for taking a very disciplined approach for the growth of GOLD.  Playing the long game is always the way to go, for the good of the kids and the good of the organization.  Great leadership!

Harvey