43 minutes ago, ZTWright said:

Words say something.

Your words are actions, too

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

I notice on a lot of my posts, I get a lot of links to videos of older shows usually with something along the lines of "you should listen to this" or "time for a history lesson". I'm not saying you aren't allowed or shouldn't do that, but just hear me out.

Whenever people link me shows like that, I don't really respond back. Why? Because I don't want to offend everyone just by saying something like "meh, it's okay". I'm not saying classic DCI is bad, I'm saying it's not really my thing. I just.. for lack of a better word, really vibe with modern DCI music. There's just something magical about it that I can't explain. And it kind of annoys me when I get a ton of people trying to "fix" my music tastes. Just because you show me some older stuff won't instantly make me change everything about what I love. 

So in conclusion, I like what I like. I might find a few older shows here and there that I do like, but please don't keep trying to make me change what I love about DCI. It just doesn't work that way.

Respectfully and sincerely,

a synth kid.

You realize this is a public forum right?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ZTWright said:

Words say something.

Words mean something, and also not using words means something.

• JohnZ locked this topic