Jump to content

Counterfeit Drum Corps News


Recommended Posts

Enter all spurious rumors and conspiracy theories below:

#1. The Hurricanes and Sunrisers are in merger talks. The proposed name for the new corps is "Weather Report".

#2 Should the Bushwackers join the coalition, this will be adjusted to "Earth, Wind and Fire".

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ironlips said:

Enter all spurious rumors and conspiracy theories below:

#1. The Hurricanes and Sunrisers are in merger talks. The proposed name for the new corps is "Weather Report".

#2 Should the Bushwackers join the coalition, this will be adjusted to "Earth, Wind and Fire".

Off your meds again, Frank??? 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ajlisko said:

Off your meds again, Frank??? 

You say that as if you think I made this up. So I guess you don't believe that Sky will play a tribute to Snoop Dogg next year, arranged by Dweezil Zappa.

The DCA corps know they need to re-invent themselves. According to the survey at Rochester, half the crowd in the stands recommended this, and said something must be done or he wasn't coming back.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Renegades are returning.

New slogan, "Drum Corps is Pleasant"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, burdettsky said:

Renegades are returning.

New slogan, "Drum Corps is Pleasant"

""If you believe it, it's not a lie.""

Great tag line.

In other news, the Fresno Ferns Alumni Corps will begin rehearsals next Sunday, 2-6 PM in the all-purpose room at Our Lady of Most Precious Bingo Church. All are welcome. No valves required.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Ski Mask Cadets are considering forming an alumni corps.

Hey... since the corps performed once, in the spring of 1981 (yes, that is a true story), they could be an alumni corps now!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ironlips said:

You say that as if you think I made this up. So I guess you don't believe that Sky will play a tribute to Snoop Dogg next year, arranged by Dweezil Zappa.

The DCA corps know they need to re-invent themselves. According to the survey at Rochester, half the crowd in the stands recommended this, and said something must be done or he wasn't coming back.

Guess I totally missed the nature of your post ... my bad ... be well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

The Ski Mask Cadets are considering forming an alumni corps.

Hey... since the corps performed once, in the spring of 1981 (yes, that is a true story), they could be an alumni corps now!!!!

I say "bring 'm on!"

Can't you just see it?: An exciting Alumni afternoon at DCA, featuring Ski Mask, The Ferns and Nahant Navigators all battling it out with St. Agatha's for the admiration of the fans...both of them.

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ironlips said:

I say "bring 'm on!"

Can't you just see it?: An exciting Alumni afternoon at DCA, featuring Ski Mask, The Ferns and Nahant Navigators all battling it out with St. Agatha's for the admiration of the fans...both of them.

 

don't make the Blousemen and Phantom vanguard  come out of RAMD retirement

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

don't make the Blousemen and Phantom vanguard  come out of RAMD retirement

Those legendary corps should be there as well, not to mention the Couchmen. Ah, the unmatched pageantry!

And at retreat, we will hear the massed playing of "The Muffin Man".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...