Counterfeit Drum Corps News

ironlips

22 minutes ago, ironlips said:

Enter all spurious rumors and conspiracy theories below:

#1. The Hurricanes and Sunrisers are in merger talks. The proposed name for the new corps is "Weather Report".

#2 Should the Bushwackers join the coalition, this will be adjusted to "Earth, Wind and Fire".

Off your meds again, Frank??? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ajlisko said:

Off your meds again, Frank??? 

You say that as if you think I made this up. So I guess you don't believe that Sky will play a tribute to Snoop Dogg next year, arranged by Dweezil Zappa.

The DCA corps know they need to re-invent themselves. According to the survey at Rochester, half the crowd in the stands recommended this, and said something must be done or he wasn't coming back.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, burdettsky said:

Renegades are returning.

New slogan, "Drum Corps is Pleasant"

""If you believe it, it's not a lie.""

Great tag line.

In other news, the Fresno Ferns Alumni Corps will begin rehearsals next Sunday, 2-6 PM in the all-purpose room at Our Lady of Most Precious Bingo Church. All are welcome. No valves required.

The Ski Mask Cadets are considering forming an alumni corps.

Hey... since the corps performed once, in the spring of 1981 (yes, that is a true story), they could be an alumni corps now!!!!

15 hours ago, ironlips said:

You say that as if you think I made this up. So I guess you don't believe that Sky will play a tribute to Snoop Dogg next year, arranged by Dweezil Zappa.

The DCA corps know they need to re-invent themselves. According to the survey at Rochester, half the crowd in the stands recommended this, and said something must be done or he wasn't coming back.

Guess I totally missed the nature of your post ... my bad ... be well

7 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

The Ski Mask Cadets are considering forming an alumni corps.

Hey... since the corps performed once, in the spring of 1981 (yes, that is a true story), they could be an alumni corps now!!!!

I say "bring 'm on!"

Can't you just see it?: An exciting Alumni afternoon at DCA, featuring Ski Mask, The Ferns and Nahant Navigators all battling it out with St. Agatha's for the admiration of the fans...both of them.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ironlips said:

I say "bring 'm on!"

Can't you just see it?: An exciting Alumni afternoon at DCA, featuring Ski Mask, The Ferns and Nahant Navigators all battling it out with St. Agatha's for the admiration of the fans...both of them.

don't make the Blousemen and Phantom vanguard  come out of RAMD retirement

56 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

don't make the Blousemen and Phantom vanguard  come out of RAMD retirement

Those legendary corps should be there as well, not to mention the Couchmen. Ah, the unmatched pageantry!

And at retreat, we will hear the massed playing of "The Muffin Man".