Ticket confirmation

21 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Didn’t get ours. 🤷‍♀️

Did you receive the email from DCI about the tickets about to drop?  The DCI email states that Ticketmaster will start sending the digital tickets in next 3-4 weeks.  But then I received my (3) Ticketmaster emails about an hour later.  There are (3) emails for each night.  You should receive them soon! 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

47 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Did you receive the email from DCI about the tickets about to drop?  The DCI email states that Ticketmaster will start sending the digital tickets in next 3-4 weeks.  But then I received my (3) Ticketmaster emails about an hour later.  There are (3) emails for each night.  You should receive them soon! 

We got an email in December. 

• Like 1

I got my order confirmation last fall. The emails i got the other day are the actual e-tickets. One email for each ticket for each night. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We got our e-tickets today. Hopefully, the new knee I’m probably going to be getting soon makes it down those stairs. 😂  I’m giving myself about seven months recovery time to be sure. 

Yea!  Might need the George Costanza method in August? If you can, watch the entire scene or you can start @:50.  

I think everything in life has been on a Seinfeld episode.  😁

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We got our e-tickets today. Hopefully, the new knee I’m probably going to be getting soon makes it down those stairs. 😂  I’m giving myself about seven months recovery time to be sure. 

Facing the same decision, Terri. Was going to do the left in February, but now it seems i need both and there is no way i can do that in time to be walking well by 8/10. So i will suffer through this summer and look at having them done together in the fall!

1 hour ago, DWW11 said:

So i will suffer through this summer and look at having them done together in the fall!

Friend of mine had one bad knee and the other one would be there some day.  With only so many sick days built up, he had them done at the same time.  When I walked into his recovery room the day after surgery, he wasn't to happy when I pulled out two beers from my jacket.  "Our you nuts?  Not with the pain killers they have me on."

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DWW11 said:

Facing the same decision, Terri. Was going to do the left in February, but now it seems i need both and there is no way i can do that in time to be walking well by 8/10. So i will suffer through this summer and look at having them done together in the fall!

I just have the one.  The left knee is fine. Hope you don’t have too much pain this summer. My arthritis is really flaring lately. 🥰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I just have the one.  The left knee is fine. Hope you don’t have too much pain this summer. My arthritis is really flaring lately. 🥰

For me it is shoulder that probably needs replacement.  Looking at what is called a reverse-shoulder - they put a titanium ball on the shoulder & socket on the arm (humerus).  Opposite of how nature built it but it has advantages for us aged types.  

All in all for me it isn’t the age so much as the mileage. I have more snap, crackles, & pops than a box of Rice Crispies.  

• Haha 1