Be safe!

Hey, 

I know that this isn't drumcorps related, but I wanted to just say I hope our members in Florida stay safe through Ian.

We're thinking about you and look forward to interacting after the storm.

Take care!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m in Palm Beach.  My wonderful friends in South Gulf Cove and Rotonda are keeping me informed.  I’m sorry, but I’m in tears now worrying about them and in awe of their grace under tremendous pressure.  I don’t know what I’ll come home to Friday, if I can even get home, but I know we will all recover because we have each other.   Charlotte county strong. 💪

Prayers said for you, your family, friends, and everyone in Florida for God's protection. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Prayers said for you, your family, friends, and everyone in Florida for God's protection. 

Ditto

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lance said:

It's so bad.  Guy on the weather channel said it's the worst he's ever seen since he started working for the channel, and there have been 96 since then.  12-18 foot surges, omg.  That will just erase towns like Cape Coral.   😞

I’m afraid so.  And there are going to be a lot of people, probably myself included, who lose everything today.  

• Sad 5

23 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m afraid so.  And there are going to be a lot of people, probably myself included, who lose everything today.  

Let us know if you need anything.  The two of you have many friends here.  Including virtual friends like me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

agreed!

• Thanks 1