Be safe!

I was in quite a few hurricanes when I lived down South in Louisiana. I left after hurricane Katrina and then Rita.

Things haven't been the same for me, which is why I'm very concerned for everyone there.

I really hope we step up and provide some aid for those there.  

This is also a reason to NOT have a corps in the area. There's such a great risk of losing things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lance said:

It's so bad.  Guy on the weather channel said it's the worst he's ever seen since he started working for the channel, and there have been 96 since then.  12-18 foot surges, omg.  That will just erase towns like Cape Coral.   😞

I’ve heard that Ft Myers is under water. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, LabMaster said:

Someone supposedly saw a shark swimming down a street. 

The same guy then posted an Orca whale jumping in downtown Maimi so....its likely someone is having some fun.

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about the gators and pythons moving in and living rent free when you get back.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m in Palm Beach.  My wonderful friends in South Gulf Cove and Rotonda are keeping me informed.  I’m sorry, but I’m in tears now worrying about them and in awe of their grace under tremendous pressure.  I don’t know what I’ll come home to Friday, if I can even get home, but I know we will all recover because we have each other.   Charlotte county strong. 💪

South Gulf Cove and Rotonda West took it on the chin today. Do you live there?

I have friends with homes near the Gulf in Naples and it sounds like the homes are total losses. Luckily they work and have apartments in downtown Miami, so they are safe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcjordansc said:

South Gulf Cove and Rotonda West took it on the chin today. Do you live there?

I have friends with homes near the Gulf in Naples and it sounds like the homes are total losses. Luckily they work and have apartments in downtown Miami, so they are safe. 

My house is in the southern most part of South Gulf Cove.