Retirement of Denise Bonfiglio

22 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

Anyone think that DB's "retirement "  may have something  to do with the financial health of 

the organization ?

I would not be surprised if she had a Gale Royer type "Golden Parachute" for her 3years at Cadets!

Maybe they're finally listening to their own message from 2019 about doing better...

• Like 1

DCP has an annual thread where people exchange their excitement about staff losing their jobs.

Hoping so and so and thier teams get fired.

Making employment predictions and what-not.

Rooting for terminations.

I'm not sure why we'd expect this situation to be any different.

I just did something here but dangnabbit I can't remember what it was.  Pretty sure if it happens again I might do some more of something....

Probably not going to avoid the inevitable in this thread, but "be nice".

I’m guessing that whomever is in leadership of Cadets and the BOD,  are having a huddle up to figure out what the inevitable reset needs to look like,  and how to communicate it to current members, volunteers, staff, alumni (donors) friends and supporters.

Much being discussed no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

I just did something here but dangnabbit I can't remember what it was.  Pretty sure if it happens again I might do some more of something....

Probably not going to avoid the inevitable in this thread, but "be nice".

:spitting:

I think it ventured off into a Farm report.  And I, for one,  am ready for the pasture. (with the correct pronunciation) 😁

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I’m guessing that whomever is in leadership of Cadets and the BOD,  are having a huddle up to figure out what the inevitable reset needs to look like,  and how to communicate it to current members, volunteers, staff, alumni (donors) friends and supporters.

Much being discussed no doubt.

I would think they need to have this resolved before their reunion weekend extravaganza.

4 hours ago, eshmos said:

Maybe they're finally listening to their own message from 2019 about doing better...

I unironically liked that one. But mostly the drum break.