New Locations for World Championships after 2028?

2 hours ago, crownisking said:

I’ve never had a chance to visit the RCA Dome but I’ve been to AT&T Stadium for a few events and yes, the acoustics are pretty bad. Kinda thought they would’ve tried to address that by now but I guess not. 

jerry wants loud and echo for those 8-9 home games a year. maybe 10 if in the postseason but past that i doubt you'd have more home games, like pretty much every year since 3/28/94

1 hour ago, Mello Dude said:

I still say Las Vegas.  Get all the hotels to pony up rooms for free for the corps and transportation to the football fields at local schools. 🙂

yeah that'll happen only if Lefty thinks you're a big enough player at the Stardust

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

jerry wants loud and echo for those 8-9 home games a year. maybe 10 if in the postseason but past that i doubt you'd have more home games, like pretty much every year since 3/28/94

As a Niners fan I can concur. Last year in playoffs when me and my fellow Niners fans took over jerry's little world and turned it into a sea of red, it was definitely a loud echo of us Niners fans going crazy!

On 10/28/2022 at 10:39 AM, rpbobcat said:

Arizona solved the problem with "roll out" natural grass.

Dallas has been doing that at it's new stadium also.

On 11/3/2022 at 9:05 AM, Terri Schehr said:

That’s hard to believe.  I’d see horn players with horns down and still hear them playing in that place. 

It was garbage to play in.  You heard nothing once the first note was played. You just counted real hard and did everything you could to ignore all the sound around you

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2022 at 11:44 AM, Mello Dude said:

I still say Las Vegas.   

Friend of mine went to Vegas to catch Elton's last gig.  He felt the acoustics were fine.  Don't know if that would mean a DCI show would sound OK.

Edited by TOC

29 minutes ago, TOC said:

Friend of mine went to Vegas to catch Elton's last gig.  He felt the acoustics were fine.  Don't know if that would mean a DCI show would sound OK.

The opportunities to do all kinds of side gigs for shows would be very cool.  MGM presents BD in a standstill on stage!

On 11/3/2022 at 12:44 PM, Mello Dude said:

I still say Las Vegas.  Get all the hotels to pony up rooms for free for the corps and transportation to the football fields at local schools. 🙂

hard pass I wouldnt wish rehearsing in a 110 degree dry heat on anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2