2022 BluRay/DVD/Audio Cd

On 12/14/2022 at 9:27 PM, gbass598 said:

Ok, I'm starting to get impatient. They had to have been close to send that email out last month. I'd like something else to listen to and perhaps complain about than the other recent news.

Do you have FLO? They have the shows on their site ( I think all of them) - the audio is quite good 

On 12/13/2022 at 10:56 PM, Jeff Ream said:

agreed. or DCI needed more time for the engineering to be completed

Jeff- FLO did the recordings this year and while they had some spotty results at smaller shows - the audio from the INDY shows was top notch. I would think in terms of audio engineering it would be relatively easy to pull audio channels from the videos which will never see the day of light. This is a sync rights issue I would think at this point 

8 hours ago, ohbaby74 said:

Jeff- FLO did the recordings this year and while they had some spotty results at smaller shows - the audio from the INDY shows was top notch. I would think in terms of audio engineering it would be relatively easy to pull audio channels from the videos which will never see the day of light. This is a sync rights issue I would think at this point 

thats my hunch too. and i am patient....hell i just got around to getting 2021

1 hour ago, gbass598 said:

Hopefully things are getting close. Word on the street is Bluecoats Alumni performance is being included.

Confirmed as Jay Wise announced this on the Blog Alumni Facebook group. Needless to say, I'm chuffed I'll be on an official DCI recording for the first time since 1996, and with MUCH better audio quality. I'm looking at you, IBM Interactive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, kevingamin said:

Confirmed as Jay Wise announced this on the Blog Alumni Facebook group. Needless to say, I'm chuffed I'll be on an official DCI recording for the first time since 1996, and with MUCH better audio quality. I'm looking at you, IBM Interactive.

they can't hear you either

• 3 weeks later...