4 DAYS TILL DCI SCHEDULE RELEASE?

3 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Bwhahaa. Easy to do back then.   Now I'm wondering if I saw you march. I don't remember going to a show when I was that young though.  If you were in the Three Rivers Parade in July in Ft. Wayne I would have then!

No parade. 
 It was a Friday night show.  We got there late, of course and it was a big rush to the field.  I remember it only because I was ###### off about getting lost. 

12 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I shouldn’t say this but how far is it from Cincinnati to Akron? 

It's over 200 miles, but the folks in central Ohio (Columbus) will have a decision to make.

If they were not on the same night I think a lot of folks would go to both.  Being on the same night will, as with last year, hurt attendance at both shows.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Den8uml said:

BAC heading West for WI, WY and CO. Mandarins going to a BAC home show for what I think is the first time. 

They’ve been in Boston a few times in the past. 

49 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

outside of an Open Class show that has no info on where it's actually being held. only Allentown within 2 hours away from home with a weeknight involved.

hopefully the OC show happens that'd be fun to see.

Also pleased to see Bucs and Cabs from DCI performing at Allentown

There is an OC class show in Richmond VA as well. Closest show to me in a decade (or more).   Always fun to see Corps that were like the one I marched - they perform with so much confidence that they don’t need 100 additional members to back them up.  

1 hour ago, Phantom56 said:

Tough decision to make on San Antonio--extensive renovations will begin June 1, 2023, expected to be finished by early 2024. The suites, the main concourse, restrooms etc. DCI must have been assured by the Alamodome that the event can proceed without problems, but??

if they do it like Dayton did their renovation, the non WGI affected side would have been done first and around WGI, then the WGI side. what helped is the lockdown eliminated the WGI event for 2 years

54 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

if they do it like Dayton did their renovation, the non WGI affected side would have been done first and around WGI, then the WGI side. what helped is the lockdown eliminated the WGI event for 2 years

How inconsiderate for San Antonio to wait until DCI tour started back up to begin the renovations. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3