4 DAYS TILL DCI SCHEDULE RELEASE?

5 minutes ago, DeanInChicago said:

Plainfield, Michigan hosted DCI many, many years ago - so I’ll count that as a possibility for the Western Michigan show.

Kalamazoo has also hosted several times. The stadium is near the town’s Amtrak station.

Battle Creek is central/east, so not likely. In the stands a kajillion years ago, I remember baking in the evening sun at one Battle Creek show.

Ypsilanti is too east to be west.

Enjoying the mystery. No matter the outcome, it will be near a Tim Hortons.

If it’s by K-zoo, I might go, but only because Bell’s tap house, the Eccentric Cafe, is there. Tim Hortons is not a draw for me.  

7 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

How inconsiderate for San Antonio to wait until DCI tour started back up to begin the renovations. 

well ya know....it's just how it works. after all Atlanta books country concerts

6 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Detroit Ford Field was pretty packed

yes but it doesnt even fill half the seats. pro stadiums arent cheap unless your HQ is in the same town and you bring thousands in for hotel rooms to be booked

16 hours ago, Galen said:

Here's all the ones I've seen from last year that aren't back this year:

Daphne AL
Dover DE
Kent OH
Evansville IN
Boise ID
Renton WA
Tri-Cities WA
Camas WA
Normal IL (O)
White Lake MI (O)
Sun Prairie WI (O)
Corpus Christi TX
Union City CA (O)
Lawton OK
Memphis TN

Contrast that with only 9 new events:

Western MI
Dixon IL (O)
Dover PA (O)
Fairfield CT (O)
Monroe LA
Tomball TX
Wichita Falls TX
Syracuse NY
Richmond VA (O)

How would the Lawrence Ma. 8/3 show fit in your equation? There was no show last year there so should that be added as a new location?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fsthnds said:

How would the Lawrence Ma. 8/3 show fit in your equation? There was no show last year there so should that be added as a new location?

I overlooked that one.

Unlikely DCI will book an NFL domed/undomed stadium in the future. Too expensive now. Even Drums Along The Rockies has moved, after decades at Mile High. The Alamodome is not an NFL stadium, and I imagine DCI gets a discounted rate, after so many years in that stadium. Heard that Mercedes Benz wanted $300,000 for 2023.  College stadiums are likely the venues DCI will use for their regionals in the future.