DCI Site/Tickets

9 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

Anyone know when finals tickets go on sale and when the site will be back up? Not able to view your schedules for days now 😢

According to ticketbastard, finals tickets will go on sale Monday, December 5th at noon. I'm not sure, but guessing that's the eastern time zone.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/dci-drum-corps-international-tickets/artist/877525

Edited by Barneveld

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

It's back up finally.

They've made a very sneaky adjustment to the layout- the schedule page now only shows 3 shows at a time to make it LOOK like the tour is longer since you have to scroll through 29 pages of shows rather than just 10 or 11 as before.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Galen said:

It's back up finally.

They've made a very sneaky adjustment to the layout- the schedule page now only shows 3 shows at a time to make it LOOK like the tour is longer since you have to scroll through 29 pages of shows rather than just 10 or 11 as before.

Great.  Even more clunky.  Can’t wait. 

• Haha 3

Just like DCI says "no one buys physical media" and not worth the cost to offer blu-ray/dvd, it's also not worth the hassle of waiting hours to get into the facility and high ticket prices to see these events nowadays.

I'll watch it on YouTube...

Edited by larry333

On 11/28/2022 at 1:35 PM, Terri Schehr said:

Great.  Even more clunky.  Can’t wait. 

Frankly there used to be a DCP setting to see more posts on a single page, but I can't find it any more. 

But no, not as bad as DCI schedule site.

On 12/1/2022 at 3:44 PM, larry333 said:

Just like DCI says "no one buys physical media" and not worth the cost to offer blu-ray/dvd, it's also not worth the hassle of waiting hours to get into the facility and high ticket prices to see these events nowadays.

I'll watch it on YouTube...

I used to be content watching finals on flo but after attending my first finals last year I’ll never miss another one live. It was more than worth the wait to get in.