2001 Cadets

I would have marched that show (and 2002), but I gave up my last two years and joined the Navy after 2000. 

I didn't really appreciate it when I saw it back then. But I certainly appreciate it and LOVE it now. 

Thoughts? 

Which one is that, Juxtaperformance? Love that one. That whole era was good IMO — i love the Jethro Tull show too. Awesome guards those years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Which one is that, Juxtaperformance? Love that one. That whole era was good IMO — i love the Jethro Tull show too. Awesome guards those years. 

YES!!! It really was a great show. 

Always loved Young Persons guide with the two dms on the podium. One of my favorite moments period and I believe Brad Toth was one of them if my memory serves me right. 

14 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

Always loved Young Persons guide with the two dms on the podium. One of my favorite moments period and I believe Brad Toth was one of them if my memory serves me right. 

Yup. He was. Marched with him in 99 and 2000. 

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Yup. He was. Marched with him in 99 and 2000. 

I’ve heard great things about him. He was the BD at my HS, but ended up leaving before I went there. Gino and I chatted about him briefly as well

Now he’s doing real estate

2 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

I’ve heard great things about him. He was the BD at my HS, but ended up leaving before I went there. Gino and I chatted about him briefly as well

Now he’s doing real estate

He really is a great person. I wouldn't have gotten through my rookie year at Cadets without him. 

For me, it was a good show if not a great show.  I think the corps turned it into a top 3 vehicle through their performance rather than the design.  That said, both Moondance and Farandole are all-time-classic earworms; good luck getting *those* out of your head after you hear them!  

Mike

• Like 1