Merry Christmas!!

I don't' think I've ever quite noticed it as much until it was in a repeating gif....but there's a whole lot of marchers unzipping their fly before they get into the tunnel and gives the appearance of the, "Oh ####, not making it to intermission, maybe I can get back to my seat before the next corps" rush one sees on the toilets sometimes.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I don't' think I've ever quite noticed it as much until it was in a repeating gif....but there's a whole lot of marchers unzipping their fly before they get into the tunnel and gives the appearance of the, "Oh ####, not making it to intermission, maybe I can get back to my seat before the next corps" rush one sees on the toilets sometimes.

A lot isn't noticeable until it's on repeat in small segments.

On 12/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, ZTWright said:

Then how do you not enjoy SCV ripping their black pants off to reveal white pants in 1985? I know you've said before that you didn't like older shows, but if you enjoy uniform changes, 1985 SCV has to be near the top!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611582369df02d459146c

That's smooth as heck. Also is it just my eyes or are they coming out of the tunnel with no instruments? 

I got a VR headset for Christmas and have been finding what all I can do.   

Discovered some 360 videos of drum corps today.  

"inside the circle" videos tend to be a thing as I first discovered Gold's 2022 circle. @Chief Guns kid was immediately identified...hah.

Found a 360 cam from on the field from the view of the center snare for Bloo's 2016 victory run.  Holy cow people just FLYING by at times.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Found a 360 cam from on the field from the view of the center snare for Bloo's 2016 victory run.  Holy cow people just FLYING by at times.  

Would you please post a link to that?  My wife got an Oculus, and I'd like to try it.

Mike

19 hours ago, MikeN said:

Would you please post a link to that?  My wife got an Oculus, and I'd like to try it.

Mike

It was this one. There are other fun things to find too