am i the only one?

Maybe the reason that noone has made any reviews is because they don't want to get in trouble by other people for being biased towards some corps and not other. :blink:

there is a difference between being biased towards other corps, and not even acknowledging a corps

come on people....ok, i am biased, my review is dvd worthy, but still, lets see some stuff on here

There was a show going on in Scranton?

Maybe the reason that noone has made any reviews is because they don't want to get in trouble by other people for being biased towards some corps and not other. :blink:

You are probably right! I hesitated. Having said that, it might behove (moooo!!) us to say what we think anyway. I personally would hate to think, that, we are not adult enough to take criticisim. We are all involved in the same activity and everyone's input can only serve to improve who and what we are. (I have no ###ing idea what I just said, but, I just kept typing and it sounds good to me!!)

Maybe the reason that noone has made any reviews is because they don't want to get in trouble by other people for being biased towards some corps and not other.  :huh:

there is a difference between being biased towards other corps, and not even acknowledging a corps

i don't consider it an insult to the corps' the reviewer doesn't review, if the reviewer states things like "i got to the stadium late (or i was buying suvies, or getting something to eat, etc.) and had to miss corps A,B,C, and D." but to act like the corps reviewed were the only ones performing that nite and not acknowledging all of the corps discredits the review, the reviewer and is insulting to the corps not included. :(

JMO

Maybe the reason that noone has made any reviews is because they don't want to get in trouble by other people for being biased towards some corps and not other.  :huh:

i don't consider it an insult to the corps' the reviewer doesn't review, if the reviewer states things like "i got to the stadium late (or i was buying suvies, or getting something to eat, etc.) and had to miss corps A,B,C, and D." but to act like the corps reviewed were the only ones performing that nite and not acknowledging all of the corps discredits the review, the reviewer and is insulting to the corps not included. :(

JMO

I knew i liked you when i met you Liz ;)^ :D