2023 Blue Stars

Since nobody else would do it I figured I would start the 23 topic. 

So this leaked on TikTok and I saw some staff posting emojis about traveling to Forest City so even though it isnt announced this show is definitely seeming to be off the current brand of the last 4 or so years. 

348462054_6474157899313757_8414858777981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X30_yCL5cBY&ab_channel=OndřejSlánský

347140241_982898622710757_32352133535433

• Like 4

I looked up to see if they'd announced yet as I'd gotten my War and Peace shirt out to wear the other day.   

Looking forward to seeing what this creative team comes up with this year. I liked last year's show a lot.  It's one of my musical go to's from the season

Are they fielding 200 horns again? Freakin' Volume shouldn't be a problem. 

Seems like BS just keep chipping away every year. They're due for a big breakout and I for one would welcome seeing that. These guys and their history through DCI has been a story in itself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Seems like BS just keep chipping away every year. They're due for a big breakout and I for one would welcome seeing that. These guys and their history through DCI has been a story in itself. 

I pushed for 20 tubas again but was told no 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

I think I would cry if the Blue Stars had a breakout season. Not because I have any personal connection to the corps, I'm just a sucker for a good success story. The story of the Blue Stars is already one for the ages, but could you imagine if they made it back to the top 5? The activity NEEDS that kind of story right now. Let's go Blue Stars!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, An_drew said:

I think I would cry if the Blue Stars had a breakout season. Not because I have any personal connection to the corps, I'm just a sucker for a good success story. The story of the Blue Stars is already one for the ages, but could you imagine if they made it back to the top 5? The activity NEEDS that kind of story right now. Let's go Blue Stars!

Just to get the love they used to get from 08-10 again would be huge. They were the talk of the forum back then like crown was from 10-14, Bluecoats 14-18, and Boston 18-now. 

• Like 3

I would love to see the Blue Stars back in the top 5 again. I'm hoping for a great show.