Selling My Stuff

garfield

DCI memorabilia collection

EDIT:  ***ALL PROGRAMS ARE SOLD.***.   Only the Cadets Commemorative and the Trivia game are still available as of Dec. 11, '23.

After decades following drum corps, I'm finally cleaning out stuff that, maybe, others will find more interesting than I do now.  I'm starting with my print materials.

I'm posting here first to avoid Ebay fees and because I respect the level of fandom on DCP.  After a reasonable time going unsold, I'll offer the collection "publicly".  Prices are FIRM and bids will be ignored - the only exception will be to consider a bid for the entire collection of all materials listed here.  Payment method is flexible but the buyer will pay any money transfer fees.  Personal check accepted but items will ship only after the payment has cleared my bank.

Please note, I'm being very specific in my offering details and, in particular, regarding the programs.  Any bids for individual items that I list as part of a group will be considered only after the collection is offered on Ebay.

The buyer will pay for shipping and please be aware that the programs are very heavy. The programs will be shipped in four boxes of about 10lbs each.  You can estimate shipping costs from Columbus, Ohio.  Questions can be posted here but I suggest emailing me directly at garfield@columbus.rr.com (including copy of collection photo or individual photos as requested).  Zoom on HQ photo for visual.

Championship Finals Programs - Only offered now as a single sale for the entire collection.  $350.00

Notes:  At least one program is available for each of the listed years.  Many later years have two copies, as was DCI's premium to Friends members. Many second copies are plastic-wrapped and unopened.  Where indicated, the prior night's recap sheet is included.  Unless indicated otherwise, all programs are in "Very Good" to "Excellent" condition.

1986 - (2) plus Recap

1988 - Plus Sports Illustrated short story on Star of Indiana

1991 - plus ticket stub and Recap

1992 - plus Recap, plus program to Pageant of Champions (local Columbus show)

1993 - Fair condition, plus Recap

1996 - plus Recap, plus 1996 Year in Review with all season scores

1998 - with Prelims and Semis Recaps

1999 - (2)

2004 - plus Recap

2006 - plus Recap

2007 - (2, one wrapped)

2008 - Fair condition, plus DCI Magazine

2009 - (2) plus DCI Magazine

2010 - (2)

2012 - (2, one wrapped)

2013 - (2), with ticket stub, Prelims and Semis Recaps

2014 - (2)

2015 - (2)

2016 - (2)

2017 - (2)

2018 - (2, one wrapped)

Other Collector's Items (offered individually, prices as marked):

1984 Garfield Cadets Commemorative Program - $25

**SOLD** DCI First 35 Years in Photos - $30 **SOLD**

**SOLD** History of Drum Corps, Volumes 1 & 2 (offered only as a set), $100. **SOLD**

Drum Corps Trivia game (1986), complete with all cards and materials (box in fair to good condition) - $40

Edited by garfield
Update Sold Items

Had a copy of Drum Corps Trivia when it came out. Rare find today and very informative even if you just read the questions and answers 

good luck

1 hour ago, TOC said:

Will the pair of socks at the bottom of the photo be included?   Good luck G.

No, but the two chairs I'm standing on can be had for a good price.

Nice catch, BTW.  I hadn't even noticed. 

Garfield, if you still have them, I would take the History set AND the First 35 years book.

I know this is your print offerings....but any chance you have the two Drum Corps Christmas CD's in your collection?  I know they have

been out of print forever and I've never been able to find a used set.