When does it end with SCV??????

I had to struggle to understand what this was. Now that I do, I'm not sure what to make of it. The dumb youngsters from Infinity acted stupid, apparently, and this SCV person is responsible?

Maybe she's a bad leader, maybe not. I don't know. As a former advisor to a 180-member college fraternity, and a former faculty member guiding 20-year olds to Hong Kong and Japan, I understand that sometimes my very best efforts, and as much coaching and wisdom as I could muster, were sometimes not enough to prevent some idiot students from going off rails.

• Like 5

Yeah this is a stretch. Almost comes across like a scorched earth personal vendetta 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Yeah this is a stretch. Almost comes across like a scorched earth personal vendetta 

Agreed. SCVs leadership is public enemy number one right now. 

Some kid from SCV can jay walk on his way home from school in October, and we will look to hang SCVs leadership for it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Vanguard hires BB, is called out for hiring someone with his track record on youth safety. BB out in less than a year.

Vanguard later hires RCA, whose previous employer folded after accusations that a long time instructor violated a member. RCA out in less than a year.

All in the last 5 years. Shall I go further back for more examples? I'll probably be censored again so I'll save the mods some work and not.

Anyway, the concern is valid.

Edited by scheherazadesghost
typo: fixed "hiding" to "hiring" which was my original intent
  • Thanks 1

This “mishap” happened under her watch. It’s up to Ms. Bastante to defend her action/in-action in the matter. 

• Like 1

Here’s the heart of my information sharing regarding Infinity.

The main argument of my Ethics Complaint to the Boards of DCI and SCV back in January where I called out numerous key leadership of SCV for conduct very similar in nature resulting in Infinity’s probation, are the same folks that played decision making roles in hiring the SCV A Corps Director who is also affiliated with Infinity as the World Ensemble Director who was responsible for overseeing the conduct that resulting in Infinity being put on probation.

The very same people that I complained about because of their conduct hired a person very much of like mind who later was in a key leadership position of another organization that ended up getting put on probation for the very things I pointed out regarding SCV’s own conduct.

WGI merely takes it more seriously than DCI.

• Like 3