The Cavaliers 2024

There will be a free live stream of the corps' performance at the Music for All camp. The performance starts at 1:00 PM Eastern today. 

camp.musicforall.org

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Thanks 6

...and I posted a link to a PUBLIC performance.

...but no reviews of this corps from me this season.... haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

...and I posted a link to a PUBLIC performance.

...but no reviews of this corps from me this season.... haha

Holy drum book Batman. Best line I’ve seen so far. Without a doubt Sanford contender…if not the favorite.

trumpet soloist is killing me though. I don’t wanna hold my breath all season when he needs to hit those notes.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

There will be a free live stream of the corps' performance at the Music for All camp. The performance starts at 1:00 PM Eastern today. 

camp.musicforall.org

I came in late but so far, I've been able to rewind after the live streamed finished. Cavies intro approx -49:00 time mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That music for all link is still up I see. Looking forward to getting a good read in person.

56 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

That music for all link is still up I see. Looking forward to getting a good read in person.

Hard to get a great read without the front ensemble. Was that part 1 and glimpse 1? Feel like I heard the Cheap Trick lick “I want You to Want Me.” Hard to get an impression with the fracking trumpet soloist too. lol. 

Edited by GREENBLUE

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

Hard to get a great read without the front ensemble. Was that part 1 and glimpse 1? Feel like I heard the Cheap Trick lick “I want You to Want Me.” Hard to get an impression with the fracking trumpet soloist too. lol. 

Yeah those are the right sections.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

Wow, I didn't catch that until you wrote this. Yeah, the trumpet soloist does quote "I Want You to Want Me." Gonna be really interesting to see the whole package tomorrow on Flo!

Edited by DCI Fan 9287928734
  • Like 2