The Blue Devils 2024 - Rise after the Storm

19 minutes ago, lawdn said:

I saw some clips. I am intrigued but seeing them live will tell the tale. 

I am with you. I have seen this movie before.

Watch the Wyoming Preview

Me..........Ok it was fine. Going to be a competitive season. 

Two weeks later see BD live in SoCal

Me..........That's a wrap on the season folks! No one is beating this...........and that was AT THEIR FREAKING REHEARSAL, let alone seeing them at the show the following night. LMAO. 

BD Live vs BD on a social media device is a completely different experience. It's literally like you are witnessing two different shows.

BD Live is just..........Wow. 

• Like 3

can’t get over how good the brassline sounds during the Pokemon part, of all things.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bgg80 said:

Is there anything still up that is DMable? :)

If there is I haven't found it. Been searching sporadically this afternoon. 

Someone reuploaded on YT. Has the makings of a very sick show, honestly. 

I also finally zoomed in on the guard and a lot of that writing is HARD. Weapons writing very incomplete as of now but this is some of their tastiest, trickiest flag writing in years, and there’s a ton of it. As much as I’ve liked BD guard of late, and I always do (minus only 1 year in the last 30+ years), one thing I’ve wanted more of is the stylishness that they had in the ‘90s that no one else had. I feel that in the writing this year. The attitude is off the charts.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Someone reuploaded on YT. Has the makings of a very sick show, honestly. 

I also finally zoomed in on the guard and a lot of that writing is HARD. Weapons writing very incomplete as of now but this is some of their tastiest, trickiest flag writing in years, and there’s a ton of it. As much as I’ve liked BD guard of late, and I always do (minus only 1 year in the last 30+ years), one thing I’ve wanted more of is the stylishness that they had in the ‘90s that no one else had. I feel that in the writing this year. The attitude is off the charts.  

I agree the flag writing seemed almost out of reach in the moment for the ensemble. Granted they had some wind during the performance and it was the first public one. However, if there’s anything we know about BD their guard shows the eff up in Indy. 

• Like 1