Houston, Do we have a problem?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

I guess I'm glad I bought Allentown tix. Delaware is three to four hours away and that isn't happening on a weeknight. 

We’re going to the Canton show and I said to Jim that it’s in Ohio so it’s not that far. He gave me a look and said it’s four hours away.  😂 Geographically challenged. 🙋‍♀️

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We’re going to the Canton show and I said to Jim that it’s in Ohio so it’s not that far. He gave me a look and said it’s four hours away.  😂 Geographically challenged. 🙋‍♀️

Weeknight vs. weekend since I am still "Pre-Retirement" is my issue.

Just tell him that I am driving the Texas triangle with each show being at least three hours apart.

:lol:

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Weeknight vs. weekend since I am still "Pre-Retirement" is my issue.

Just tell him that I am driving the Texas triangle with each show being at least three hours apart.

:lol:

It’s kinda fun though.  Keeps you young.
We’re going to Murfreesboro, then over to Winston Salem to Nightbeat. Four plus to Murfreesboro, six to WS, six back home. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to do this.  He said yes. 6/29 we’re driving from here to Tennessee for a night to Cincinnati. I might need a new car in October. 😂 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s kinda fun though.  Keeps you young.
We’re going to Murfreesboro, then over to Winston Salem to Nightbeat. Four plus to Murfreesboro, six to WS, six back home. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to do this.  He said yes. 6/29 we’re driving from here to Tennessee for a night to Cincinnati. I might need a new car in October. 😂 

I've made that trip in the past. That's a great drive through the Smokies & the Cherokee National Forest. You could take the scenic route through Sevierville/Gatlinburg to Cherokee, then turn left to I-40 to Asheville. Hwy 441 is beautiful w/lots of curves! Of course, you get a healthy dose of the mountains on I-40. 😀  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I've made that trip in the past. That's a great drive through the Smokies & the Cherokee National Forest. You could take the scenic route through Sevierville/Gatlinburg to Cherokee, then turn left to I-40 to Asheville. Hwy 441 is beautiful! Of course, you get a healthy dose of the mountains on I-40. 😀  

I can’t wait to see the mountains on my way north the 29th. An overpass is the highest point here.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/1/2024 at 1:49 PM, KVG_DC said:

Meanwhile, in Maryland...

And meanwhile, in New Jersey...