DCI & Walmart Health Collaboration

9 minutes ago, totaleefree said:

I loved Djibouti Camp Le-mon-Yay !  They had a great pizza place right outside of the French camp. They had a Tuna Black Olive and Onion pizza that was amazing. It was a literal hole in the wall and no indoor tables but even in 120 degree heat that pizza was great. Then they had the French pastry shops where we had to stop every day on our way to do out thing. We beat the French Foreign legion in the TinCat fitness challenge which surprised them and earned us some good respect.

I set up a band program in the local arts school and the people I recruited to help formed a Jazz band "the Horns of Africa"  I got to plan and execute multi national training exercise, train with Legion De'tanger and go out with the Fench marines.  I got to go to Seychelles during William and Kate's honeymoon. Got to hang out with IOG.   I got to go to great beaches in Somalia that I had all to myself. I took the last ride on the old narrow gauge railroad before the Chinese built their new train to Ethiopia.  They also had lots of Ethiopian Coffee houses that were good.  Also got to sing with Mercy Me.  

I did 3 tours in Iraq, none were as fun as Djibouti.  In 18 months in Djibouti no one ever shot at me, never had to write up a soldier for a Purple Heart.  Never had to wear body armor in Africa. Though I did come home with mysterious tropical diseases Djibouti was a great time.

Brother I give you props lol. You are a better man than me lol. But seriously I am glad you enjoyed your time there. 

2 hours ago, totaleefree said:

I loved Djibouti Camp Le-mon-Yay !  They had a great pizza place right outside of the French camp. They had a Tuna Black Olive and Onion pizza that was amazing. It was a literal hole in the wall and no indoor tables but even in 120 degree heat that pizza was great. Then they had the French pastry shops where we had to stop every day on our way to do out thing. We beat the French Foreign legion in the TinCat fitness challenge which surprised them and earned us some good respect.

I set up a band program in the local arts school and the people I recruited to help formed a Jazz band "the Horns of Africa"  I got to plan and execute multi national training exercise, train with Legion De'tanger and go out with the Fench marines.  I got to go to Seychelles during William and Kate's honeymoon. Got to hang out with IOG.   I got to go to great beaches in Somalia that I had all to myself. I took the last ride on the old narrow gauge railroad before the Chinese built their new train to Ethiopia.  They also had lots of Ethiopian Coffee houses that were good.  Also got to sing with Mercy Me.  

I did 3 tours in Iraq, none were as fun as Djibouti.  In 18 months in Djibouti no one ever shot at me, never had to write up a soldier for a Purple Heart.  Never had to wear body armor in Africa. Though I did come home with mysterious tropical diseases Djibouti was a great time.

Everything sounds cool but that pizza.  

9 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Events have occurred.
You may want to go back to bottom of page 5 & start reading from there. 

Yeah I didn't read the whole thread before I posted. Sorry about that cats. I'm getting to dependant on skimming content. This work year is brutal.

• Like 1