Mesquite Tx Show; Stadium Seating Question?

https://dcitickets.showare.com/ordertickets.asp?p=1211

Hello All,

This is a question for someone who knows the Memorial HS Stadium which is the host of the July 22 DCI Mesquite Tx show.  On dci.org for this event, they show a seating chart picture however when looking at pics of the actual stadium, it appears to me the seating chart dci is using is different than the actual stadium  Basically the lower section sections 4 and 5 are the closest to the 50 yrdl. DCI's seating chart shows the 50 yrdl lines up with an aisle. The actual pic of stadium shows the middle of either sect 4 or 5 is the 50 yrdl. 

The seats in sect 4 and 5 are seats 1 - 25.     does anyone know what seat number is closest to the 50 yardline in either section 4 or 5?  

Thanks   🙂 

Edited by Triple Forte
na

4 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

Hello All,

This is a question for someone who knows the Memorial HS Stadium which is the host of the July 22 DCI Mesquite Tx show.  On dci.org for this event, they show a seating chart picture however when looking at pics of the actual stadium, it appears to me the seating chart dci is using is different than the actual stadium  Basically the lower section sections 4 and 5 are the closest to the 50 yrdl. DCI's seating chart shows the 50 yrdl lines up with an aisle. The actual pic of stadium shows the middle of either sect 4 or 5 is the 50 yrdl. 

The seats in sect 4 and 5 are seats 1 - 25.     does anyone know what seat number is closest to the 50 yardline in either section 4 or 5?  

Thanks   🙂 

Took me a bit to wrap my head around the odd labelling they have for the stadium, but you should definitely look for the interior half of sections 4/5 for the seats closest to the 50, the left half of section 4(seat 24 is closest to the 50) and the right half of section 5(seat 1 is closest)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

Hello All,

Thanks   🙂 

Not surprising at all; two years ago they left off the first three rows at the Tupelo show, so everyone had to back up three rows. They were still trying to figure it out right at step off. It was a total mess & I sat in a different seat where a guy had extras not being used. Folks were upset & a DCI rep snapped at me for trying to explain what had happened. Wasn't a good look for the DCI staff. This was the year they had several issues at different shows including Murfreesboro. 🤷‍♂️  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Not surprising at all; two years ago they left off the first three rows at the Tupelo show, so everyone had to back up three rows. They were still trying to figure it out right at step off. It was a total mess & I sat in a different seat where a guy had extras not being used. Folks were upset & a DCI rep snapped at me for trying to explain what had happened. Wasn't a good look for the DCI staff. This was the year they had several issues at different shows including Murfreesboro. 🤷‍♂️  

Oh great.  It will be like when my seat was sold twice at DCA one year. I took a pic of the two tickets that were the same seat. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

Took me a bit to wrap my head around the odd labelling they have for the stadium, but you should definitely look for the interior half of sections 4/5 for the seats closest to the 50, the left half of section 4(seat 24 is closest to the 50) and the right half of section 5(seat 1 is closest)

Thanks so much for clarifying:)

. This sounds like the same kind of seating setup at the rose bowl which was very confusing .  the ushers (they don’t deserve that title) knew less than we did.  You had a bunch of fans and me with 50 yard line seats that at first glance looked like we had to sit on the 15 yard line lol 😂 

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Yeah there have been some crazy tickets and seating issues over the years that is for sure.   I really hate to say this but my success rate in getting meaningful information from dci staff be it from Lombard , Indy or at a show site is about a 35% success rate .   That’s why I posted my question here 😊

• Like 1

On 6/14/2024 at 9:32 AM, Triple Forte said:

Thanks so much for clarifying:)

. This sounds like the same kind of seating setup at the rose bowl which was very confusing .  the ushers (they don’t deserve that title) knew less than we did.  You had a bunch of fans and me with 50 yard line seats that at first glance looked like we had to sit on the 15 yard line lol 😂 

I've done stadium ushering for AT&T stadium, that is definitely a labyrinth for new visitors that haven't been, especially when they try to navigate cut off club areas to try to get to their seats. I definitely get that haha