Make your own bobble head

DCI has teamed up with State Farm for a number of bobble head promotion days this summer on the DCI Tour!! 

Subject to change, events will include: 

Lisle, IL - June 30 • dci.fan/24Lisle
Mason, OH - July 2 •  dci.fan/24Mason
McKinney, TX - July 23 • dci.fan/24McKinney
Centerville, OH - July 30 • dci.fan/24Centerville

Fans ages 18+ and kids with accompanying parent can build their very own FREE personalized bobblehead courtesy of State Farm! They’ll take your photo and place it in one of 14 Bobblehead options of your choosing. Become an Astronaut, a Princess, a Baseball Player, or even an alien! 

The State Farm Bobblehead You! booth will be located in the Festival Marketplace at each participating DCI event and it only takes a quick 5 minutes!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just told about my wife about this. She said why does she need to buy one when she has her own bobblehead here at the house. 

I said, "What? You don't have a bobblehead. Since when?"

Then she just stared at me. 

Oh..............

• Haha 9

So I can't get mine done as a young, vigorous,full-head-of-hair, body of a German swimmer snare drummer marching in a Santa Clara Vanguard classic red tunic uniform?

Pftt...I'll pass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

DCI has teamed up with State Farm for a number of bobble head promotion days this summer on the DCI Tour!! 

Subject to change, events will include: 

Lisle, IL - June 30 • dci.fan/24Lisle
Mason, OH - July 2 •  dci.fan/24Mason
McKinney, TX - July 23 • dci.fan/24McKinney
Centerville, OH - July 30 • dci.fan/24Centerville

Fans ages 18+ and kids with accompanying parent can build their very own FREE personalized bobblehead courtesy of State Farm! They’ll take your photo and place it in one of 14 Bobblehead options of your choosing. Become an Astronaut, a Princess, a Baseball Player, or even an alien! 

The State Farm Bobblehead You! booth will be located in the Festival Marketplace at each participating DCI event and it only takes a quick 5 minutes!

I'm surprised they aren't doing the Cedarburg show since the Bobble Head Hall of Fame museum is in downtown Milwaukee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Just told about my wife about this. She said why does she need to buy one when she has her own bobblehead here at the house. 

Oh..............

That it took you that long to pick up on it only lends evidence to her case.... 💀

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Oh..............

28 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ll mention it on Facebook. 

My wife thinks I should be in the Bobble Head HOF just like Chief's wife thinks he should be.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

That it took you that long to pick up on it only lends evidence to her case.... 💀

LMAO!!!!!

I have no comeback for this lol.

Can't argue facts lol. 

• Haha 3