DCP SHOP IS OPEN

Guest GeorgeD

Guest GeorgeD

okay, let me put this bluntly---BUY SOMETHING!!

lol, seriously, the dcp shop has opened in a very conservative manner, just one basic B&W shirt design of our box-logo. But it's still cool, and the shirt actually looks great - I just got mine as a tester.

Each Monday for the ENTIRE season we will start a new design, the new design featured each week will be on sale for only a $1 mark-up over our costs.... then if they remain in our selection, the prices will go up a bit.

The store will add some more designs this week, and we have some real cool ones and embroidered items in the pipeline also. The shirts we are selling our printed on nice, heavy-weight "beefy" tees.

Overtime, I hope the shop will help our site become self-supporting AND also raise money for some other worthy drum corps projects that we can choose as a community.

ANY WAY--BUY SOMETHING.

George.

the dcp shop.

merchandisesupport@drumcorpsplanet.com

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GeorgeD

Oh, now I get it... bug me & bug me until the store opens, and now everybody is pleading poverty!!! lol

^0^

(oh, and I added the devil emoticon back)

(shouldn't the number one poster get a freebie anyways?)

Jeff,

I don't even get a freebie. And trust me, I'm sure George will back me up here.. for putting up with what I do every week, I SHOULD..

^0^ (just kidding, you know I love putting up with your "stuff" George)

hey George...give Stef and I a freebie

naaaaahhh.. I don't want a freebie. I'm looking forward to the shirt designs that are coming up.. I'll buy them myself.

:sly: