DCP SHOP IS OPEN

Guest GeorgeD

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo hoo! Congrats to DCP! Looks like I'll have to make an exception to my rule of wearing only Apple tee-shirts to Renegades rehearsal. ^_^

I've already ordered a couple of these:

2428852_F_TN.jpg

I'll be checking the store next week to see what's new. I'm very amused by Jeff's suggestion of an 'EVERYONE' tee shirt...hehe.

See you on the 50.

- Greg

PS: Note to George: Weekly new tee-shirt designs is a great idea!

Guest GeorgeD

We added ball caps, visors and bucket hats to the line up, all with the black-box dcp logo design. All these products are at reduced prices until this Sunday, then increase by $2 per item. Thanks!

You need to get Snapettes Mom to design you a killer shirt - as has been done for the Dicemen!!

What about it, mom?

Will you guys have a booth or something at finals? Because I leave for tour in 3 days and there's little sense in me ordering something now since I wouldn't be able to get it in time.

Galen,

if you order online and provide us your mail drop address, we'll get it to you.. otherwise, I think I will be seeing you guys at the Racine Show (in place of Glassmen) .. I could certainly bring it to you..

:) We're a full service website you know!!

Also, check with George, I know there were plans at one time to have products being sold by a couple of corps on tour.. not sure if that's still the case..

:D

Guest GeorgeD

Actually, Galen, understand the stuff in the store does not come from us, so we couldn't get it to you unless you had it mailed to us. You could have it mailed to you care of a mail drop or the corps' mail.

George