DCI Profits

rhinoyayay

Do you agree with DCI allowing one corps (IN the UK) to make a profit off of all the DCI corps?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with DCI allowing one corps (IN the UK) to make a profit off of all the DCI corps?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah a friend of mine ordered a DVD of Santa Clara Vanguard and he waited months for it... On the DCE finals, he just bought 2 DVDs and he only had to wait 2 minutes. Everything should to go like that, it's much easier.

Edited by Thomas

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the SCV DVD's where because the corps had several problems with VISA. A lot of fraude with credit-cards on the net. I think Marc waited 6-7 months and had to make a call (from Belgium to US ->expensive!!!) to ask if they could look again for his order.

I thought DCI stood for drum corps INTERNATIONAL..... at least that is what it says on their website....

That's why there's the International Division :P

They picked Drum Corps International because...

They first wanted to choose "Drum Corps USA" or something like that, but the guys from Canada sayd: "What about us?" so they simply made it "Drum Corps International".

The last corps to compete in the International Division was Taipei Yuefu in 2002. However, they didn't come out in 2003 so no one competed for the division title.

Yamato was D3 only

Edited by bari_benzo

I don't know where Beatrix will perform this year, I think in international because of their members.

They were division 2 in 2000.

How did Beatrix handle themselves then?