DCI Profits

rhinoyayay

Do you agree with DCI allowing one corps (IN the UK) to make a profit off of all the DCI corps?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with DCI allowing one corps (IN the UK) to make a profit off of all the DCI corps?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12th place with a score of 71.00 (see corpsreps

Jubal never played in a division in DCI, I think they performed in exhibition in 2001, but I can't remember the score.

Jubal played on some contests, some with division I, some with division II/III. I think DCI made an exception for them. They are on the CD of DCI 2002 div II/III finals. But they didn't play on any finals.

Edited by Thomas

Yep, but contests aren't finals.

I think it wouldn't be fair too if they could compete in Div. II/III on finals. The rules is "under the age of 21" and if they have to make an exeption for Jubal they have to do that for all corps.

Again, that's why DCI created the "International" division, so corps can be judicated under DCI using their home circuit's guidelines. They just can't be placed in any DCI division standings.

Yeah, it's kind of not cool to have only 1 or 2 or 0 corps competing every year. I thinks thats why corps that do come will follow DCI guidelines to compete in one of the North American divisions.

Either that, or compete in DCA. At least there's no age limit.

Yokohama Inspires had a great time at DCA in 2002 for what I heard.