DCA DVD/CD review

People figure, they pay for their ticket and it gives them the right to do what ever they want.....  Not Cool

Hey now ... let's leave Philadelphia Eagles fans out of this ... b**bs

(j/k)

Edited by drumlaw80

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got our DVD's yesterday, and I was just typing up a lenghty post about some shows, but clicked on something and lost it. Grrrr....

So, I'll follow up later. I will say this, though.

To the ######## who yelled "It's over" right before our prelims performance, you got EXACTLY what you deserved.

He sure did, and I was sitting not more than two rows back, enjoying his reception of Brigadier alumni retribution.

This guy is probably a pariah now LOL

i feel horrible it was yelled. but a ####### fight in the stands does nothing to help the senior activity. he and the one who hit him both should be ashamed of their ######## behavior, and if either has the balls, email me so i can tell you what i really think.

I do agree with you 100% Jeff, but I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy watching this guy immediately regret his horrific actions. I don't mean to advocate this sort of behavior, but the guy got what he asked for.

Brig's yeah, the hornline is excellent...and loud....the opening soloists though...I know it happens....but probably told the judges that that night wouldn't be your night right off the bat.

you know you probably could say anything about the Brigs perfomance, good or bad, i am sure they would take no offence since it's just an opinion... But that comment right there is just not cool. I am sure he/she was mad enough after the performance, don't need to bring it up again. Maybe it wasn't their night, but it had nothing to do with those first solos, c'mon now don't be ridiculous...geez :ph34r:

i usually keep my opinions for myself, but while i am here....... i think the Brigadiers'hornline is the cleanest, finest hornline in DCA. It will take a long time for other corps to equal that quality of sound. Renegades come in second in my book... so far :)

ya know thank you for saying this...i was just about to post about it....i totally agree that that was a horrible and cold thing to write......you think those soloists planned it that way? They are some our finest players....never missed it once this season!

some people are just ########..

for what its worth.....