A Trivia Contest You Can't Win!!

I still say it's the first year three corps from the south have made DCI finals.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pains me to say this...one of you has the right answer. I thought no one would get it. Tells you how smart you are and how misguided I am.

Well, the winner of this contest is.....Gellio. CONGRATS!!

The correct answer:

No corps were penalized at the 2003 Division I Championships (QF/SF/F)

Congratulations!! Your name will go on the FTP website as soon as my computer

comes back from being repaired. Thanks Microsoft EXPLODER!! I'm hoping by late this weekend I will have it back.

Now for Trivia Part 23 or II/III in this case. If you would like to submit a trivia question for Division II/III, please email me at dcidevils11@comcast.net.

Questions can be from 1975-2003. All Girl/Class A/A-60/ or Division II/III are

all eligible. Questions must be related to either scores or recaps from the World

Championships during 1975-2003. Thanks for playing...and winning.

Go Gellio Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

Well, 2003 was the first time that three corps from the south made finals the same year as well. :P B)

WOOHOO! I thought that might have been it! You gave a hint that the answer could be found on your website. So, I thought it had to do with something pertaining to scores, and I know my scores history, so penalities was the first place I looked. I looked at finals and there were no penalities. Then I went to 2002 and saw there were also no penalities at finals. So, I then with to SF and QF's and saw that 2003 was the only year there were no division I penalities.

It is also the first time 3 corps made finals, from the South, but I think the question wasn't specific to finals.

Edited by gellio