Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some pics at Freelancer Hall in May, 2006:

1066491712_l.jpg

1066486523_l.jpg

1066487178_l.jpg

1066443250_l.jpg

Edited by ravedodger

Just thinking:

Wouldn't it be nice to see the Freelancers talked about in the "General DCI Discussions" rather than the "Historical" forum?

Edited by ravedodger

• 1 month later...

Freelancers were one of the first corps I saw in person. Miss them. :-(

My fave show was 1985, especially Emmanuel & Bells. Oh the tubular bells still give me the chills.

And from what I can remember Emmanuel was the first time I ever heard any kind of vocalization in drum corps.

Edited by garfield_cadets

Just thinking:

Wouldn't it be nice to see the Freelancers talked about in the "General DCI Discussions" rather than the "Historical" forum?

I think we all have the same sentiments about any corps that has fallen by the wayside.

It was just a little hint to the alumni. Anything can happen...

It was just a little hint to the alumni. Anything can happen...

True, and that's what we hope for, eh? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all you old Freelancer peeps, I teach a senior corps here in Sac. and we are having our open house this Sunday. For more info go to rcrdbc.or There are alot of Freelancers involved with this corps, I am the percussion caption head, Paul Mendoza is the visual caption head and Vince Velasquez is the guard caption head. In the drum line we have either marching, teaching or both, Jason Mackenroth(87,88) Paul Vasquez(89-91)Paul Marr(88,90,91)Jason Kelley(89-93)Chris Baker(89-93) and three young ladies from the winter drum line, Sheally Grauman, Tracy Magan,Miranda Dargitz with more to come on Sunday. Stop by and check it out, there is no obligation.

Hey all you old Freelancer peeps, I teach a senior corps here in Sac. and we are having our open house this Sunday. For more info go to rcrdbc.or There are alot of Freelancers involved with this corps, I am the percussion caption head, Paul Mendoza is the visual caption head and Vince Velasquez is the guard caption head. In the drum line we have either marching, teaching or both, Jason Mackenroth(87,88) Paul Vasquez(89-91)Paul Marr(88,90,91)Jason Kelley(89-93)Chris Baker(89-93) and three young ladies from the winter drum line, Sheally Grauman, Tracy Magan,Miranda Dargitz with more to come on Sunday. Stop by and check it out, there is no obligation.

Here's the link!

www.rcrdbc.org

Edited by ravedodger