Strange 1978 Kilties request

I was telling someone the other day what our drum line was line in the first half of the 1978 season...9 "Clusters" i.e. 14" snare drums with 12", 13" and 15" toms attached. No tenor line, 7 bass drums mounted like snare drums with custom made scoops and one tympani player fixed at the 50 (we put black socks on the tympani wheels to be legal (the original "pit" I suppose) with the standard assortment of keyboard type things. We actually marched a full vibraphone, cut the legs off and everything..

I doubt that anyone actually remembers it but has anyone ever seen or maybe are you in posession of a picture of said configuration? We changed the show somewhere in Georgia overnight, one day clusters, next day snares, tenors, and normal bass drums. That was a day I will never forget.

If anyone has a pic, I would sure appreciate it. By the way, those clusters weighed about 40000 pounds...

Thanks

I remember that line clearly, and Steve Buglino was working with your visual program as well. Don't forget the Octobons.

Mike