Females on Bass

MuZiK11

no woman was stupid enough to carry Shore's bottom bass, which was a 34". ####, we had to bribe guys to carry it

Thought we had a 36"?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 foot bottom bass? Wow. Sounds like BD's old bottom bass with the window through the shell so the guy could see where he was going. :P

j/k

Good to see Freelancers winter line is going again. Good luck this year.

Edited by ravedodger

• 2 weeks later...

ya i was gonna mention Jenn from BDB. then theres Eri who marched top bass in Renegades 2002 (7 memeber bassline), 3rd bass in SCVC(2003), and i think she's there again this season. ohhh and Maiko who was in Renegades pit (2002) and Marched Cascades (2nd bass?) last season .

the funny thing about Eri is that shes only like 5 foot (maybe less) so it looked pretty funny to look at thier line.

and at freelancers which is my first year there, our top two basses are girls and are way to small to carry bottom, considering the top bass is barely 5 foot.

That's what I call value-added. Happy about return of Freelancers, and now you've just created some substantive excitment about seein' ya. B)