Denver Tickets

Xmen Mom

We need 2 tickets for each night, not on the top level. If you can't go, we're really sorry, but we will take those tickets off your hands. We promise to cheer real loud in your place and if they are really good tickets we'll hold up a sign for you and maybe even change into your favorite corps shirt :)

Email me if you have tickets to sell.

Xmen Mom

No, they still have some, but last year we were lucky enough to buy really great seats that were the same for all three nights from an alum. that couldn't go. Thought we would try again instead of taking what they have left now. If not we'll call DCI and take whatever, as long as we can go.

We got our Maryland tickets from them a few years ago. Although it was nice to sit with the other parents, they always seem to have the upper deck and it gives me the shakes. We ended up watching from the 10 in some empty seats. I'll give it a try tomorrow. Maybe they have something better this year. Thanks.

Moving this to Marketplace

• 4 weeks later...

I have 3 finals tickets for sale, can’t go- going to the Olympics.

Sect 105, Row 3, Seat 10,11,12, must sell $75.00 each. If you would like to buy, please e-mail me at rwyatt1370@aol.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have 3 finals tickets for sale, can’t go- going to the Olympics.

Sect 105, Row 3, Seat 10,11,12, must sell $75.00 each. If you would like to buy, please e-mail me at rwyatt1370@aol.com

rwyatt1370,

Are the three DCI Finals tickets still available? BTW, I've sent several emails to your AOL address. Did you receive any of them?

Please reply to rwrice@hotmail.com

Thanks,

rwrice

THESE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS OF 6/18/04

Edited by rwrice