Competition results discussion

Please no...

And it seems strange to see that DCI put the DeKalb recap up seconds after their scores came out, and yet there's no recap for the Mahnahmahna show up yet (nor the Mankato show, for that matter).

What's going on here? :blink:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where the MN show recaps are, so I'm going to generate the scores for that day. Everyone else is coming in so they will be as usual. Expect to see two days of scores tonight.

Oh, and caption changes begin today. Remember, a max of 3 captions are allowed to be changed. Any more and I will email you back rejecting it. Plus if you also have competed in 5 shows, you can use that extra point toward the 3-caption changes, if you want to. You can save them up. Don't ask me how many shows you performed in. <_< You're the director of your corps, not me. You also need to give me the specific date you want them to take effect.

Edited by sburstall

gggrrrrr...:rolleyes:

I just found out there was a DCM show on the 19th that Pioneer was in. That means I need to fix the recaps for that and repost the fantasy scores (if anyone had Pioneer as a caption).

Steve, hope I'm not fueling the fire, but the missing recaps are now up on DCI.

All caught up on the missing shows. ^OO^

BTW, the score for the Oakland Skylarks is not a fluke. Nor did I spend hours number crunching corps to get the best possible score. I just used the rules of averaging to come up with the captions. I think it took no more the 10-15 minutes.

Thanks for your hard work catching up, Steve.

I'm wondering, since tonight's show was a wash, will all the scores from tonight be generated?