Competition results discussion

Tenneessee, I lost respect for you when I see you are a member of the Mad House. We are gonna whoop up on you guys. :P

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are gonna whoop up on you guys. 

lies.gif

:P

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

Why did you start the season prior to any shows actually occuring? Would make sense to not start until the actual season starts.

My Gorgons have made some huge strides since the prior season!

They ended up 23rd or 24th (I forget! :blink: ) at last season's Quarters, after being in the 40's most of the season, and now they are ranked at a lofty #11!!

Could the long-elusive Finals be in our future?? b**bs B) :)

Kosmos and Kadence showed slight improvement in their second of 2 "warmup" shows. Next week, the season starts for real and the gloves come off.

Meanwhile, out west, our friends from Russia are getting a rough introduction to American-style drum corps, scoring 57's in both of their first two shows. Perhaps the jet-lag just hasn't worn off yet.

Looking at the schedule, it looks like ALL the D1 corps will have performed by the 22nd. It's just the number of shows will have changed and the equation of the line would have changed. :P So watch out. Things will start to shake up starting the Friday and the next week or two afterwards.

Raincross, for the third straight night takes home the HIGH BRASS award in overall competition.

This is unheard of in a Division 3 corps, but goes to show size does not matter.

As for our placement and final score.... we're working on it :)

My Gorgons are ranked 8th for the time being, based on average scores over time. I'm tickled to see the kids doing so well! They're really taking to this year's program of German music, and their scores are looking good! B)

The rest of the field better start hustling - we're shooting for nothing less than Finalist status this season! :)

Looks like we may be having ourselves a little ( :blink: ) Hofbrau rivalry--my Black Pirates are sitting in 7th!