PR dress rehearsal?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I'm totally in favor of them beating the Blue Devils for the first time since 1993 finals!

First and only time I lost to PR was at SoS.

Crowd went nuts.

Nothing like having rivals get together at a home show. Makes for some extra entertaining performances.

But I'm totally in favor of them beating the Blue Devils for the first time since 1993 finals!

First and only time I lost to PR was at SoS.

Crowd went nuts.

Nothing like having rivals get together at a home show. Makes for some extra entertaining performances.

And it felt GREAT!!! :blink:

And it felt GREAT!!! 

LOL!.....yeah.....we were blind-sided by you guys that night. We achieved our goal though, we beat Two Seven. We just never considered we would take third place behind PR and Madison while beating Two Seven..... :blink:

That night was a reality check.

Nope.

Cadets were here last year. BD in 1985. SCV may have last been here in 85, too.

That's why we're excited to have BD in Rockford this year! A lot of people are thrilled -- so many have never seen BD live and/or in Rockford.

Now if we could just convince SCV to get off their butts and come to the Midwest for first tour next summer!!!

Greg

I remember the staff gave us the night off in 83 and drove us to Rockford so we could see Garfield and what all the hype was about.

It was a blast having the night off and being able to watch a show. We were typically on last or close to last, so I rarely got to see a show during my time....except for Prelims.

I remember being impressed with Garfield.....but Phantom's opening statement in 83.....talk about plenty of volume!

SCV was at the Show of Shows in 1986, which that year was just before Championships in Madison. I remember finishing behind Sky Ryders for the first time ever and watching SCV's victory concert. Would love to be in Rockford for SoS this year!

Shawn

Shawn McBride

PR '84, '86