Racine 6/19

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

Frank!

Does what you're saying mean that Case and Horlick don't have lights anymore? Or is it that Pershing is less expensive to use? I haven't been to either in awhile, and I never expected folks to give up on Horlick, unless it's too risky.

Pat

:rolleyes:

Frank!

Does what you're saying mean that Case and Horlick don't have lights anymore? Or is it that Pershing is less expensive to use? I haven't been to either in awhile, and I never expected folks to give up on Horlick, unless it's too risky.

Pat

no no no they do....as does Pershing...it's just that Pershing's haven't worked for years and the city won't, for whatever reason, fix them...

But Case and Horlick are just fine!

even if the corps had gotten a 10 in color guard, the total score would have raised 2.85.

Because the formula is:

field + ensemble + color guard= X

average visual score = X/2

it's the opening show....I've seen corps really unprepared....just the opener learned...no guard work at all, show short by 3 minutes because a corps hadn't learned the closer--music or drill

so this is nothing to get excited about...it happens....but the scores will improve....they always do, sometimes by a lot.

Edited by FrankBeMe

pick, pick, pick......:sshh:

opening show with more progress in marching and ensemble made on sunday.

looking forward to next week B)

I have a feeling that Saturday is going to be real good!

Woohoo! I hope so! My family and I are coming up to see my sister (Pioneer) for the first time this weekend. Friday night in Bloomington/Normal and Saturday in Waukesha. Gonna be fun! :D