"A night of Magic Review"

I went to the show last night and if anyone is interested in this, here it goes:

Teal Sound: I like their new uniforms, the percussion section is really strong, the drill is coming together nicely for them, this show is interesting, I look forward to seeing them develop this year. Nice job Teal Sound!

I was getting video equipment together for Magic's show so can't really comment on anyone other then "Heat Wave" which, they did great!

Magic! AARRRHH! The rough waters are smoothing out nicely for this group! They are playing incredible! I'm so impressed with this horn line, heck I'm impressed with the entire corps especially that front line and percussion section. Just wait until you see the color guard uniforms! They ROCK! I absolutely love them. You can get a great feeling from this corps, the show, the kids, the attitude they have is really incredible. The drill is coming along nicely. I think the crowds are really gonna dig this show! Very entertaining!

It's not that I'm biased or anything, cause I didn't start getting involved with this corps until this year really, but you are gonna love this show!

^OO^

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They each have their own identity and are keeping up with the "pirate" theme. We will have pictures posted on the website and possibly if the organization will put up excerpts from the video we did last night....stay tuned! AAARRRH!

Oh and I forgot to mention the 45 minute usual rain delay in FlA/USA so it was pretty late when we got it, if anyone was wondering....

You will love it! Where are you Magic guard mom? We are here in Kissimmee, if you need me to send a message to your kid, let me know...

They each have their own identity and are keeping up with the "pirate" theme. We will have pictures posted on the website and possibly if the organization will put up excerpts from the video we did last night....stay tuned! AAARRRH!

Well I know if Peter Garrow designed them they will be good. Peter is a genius! :blink:

I went to the show last night and if anyone is interested in this, here it goes:

Teal Sound: I like their new uniforms, the percussion section is really strong, the drill is coming together nicely for them, this show is interesting, I look forward to seeing them develop this year. Nice job Teal Sound!

I was getting video equipment together for Magic's show so can't really comment on anyone other then "Heat Wave" which, they did great!

Magic! AARRRHH! The rough waters are smoothing out nicely for this group! They are playing incredible! I'm so impressed with this horn line, heck I'm impressed with the entire corps especially that front line and percussion section. Just wait until you see the color guard uniforms! They ROCK! I absolutely love them. You can get a great feeling from this corps, the show, the kids, the attitude they have is really incredible. The drill is coming along nicely. I think the crowds are really gonna dig this show! Very entertaining!

It's not that I'm biased or anything, cause I didn't start getting involved with this corps until this year really, but you are gonna love this show!

^OO^

I can't wait to see them!

What were the small modifications I heard about for Magic's uniforms?

The sashes.

Couple of pics up on the site now. (4)

Magic pics