Jeff Butera's FDCI

Just been over there looking at my corps (same name). Seem I'm #2 on the list in regards to scoring (76.09). ^OO^ Compare that to the 77.40 that I'm getting here.

If I can keep this up, it will be the best showing that the Skylark's every had in the history of FDCI.

Edited by sburstall

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 5th overall, AND it's my first season there :rolleyes:. Plus, my score is from 2 days ago, so that's really not bad. coldfusion should have a really awesome showing there with the last score being a 75.885.

I've also consistantly taken high brass and high GE B)

Question though - how are we having the same scores on FDCI as here when FDCI is only up to June 23 and we're already on the 27th??

Edited by elementwrx

Im off to a very slow start, just made some caption changes though. I was #78 I think with a 71 something. Hopefuly my caption choices will really step it up soon!

YogiBoo(same name here and there) is doing decent considering the competition. We've taken first at two of our first three competitions, with our last score being a 74.68 on the 22nd in Streater, IL. YogiBoo is hovering around the #3-4 position here on the DCP, again amongst stiff competition. In addition, YogiBoo is in the Drumlines.org Fantasy Drum Corps league that I started there. We had our beta season very similar to here in the spring. We have 88 total corps spread out over 3 divisions. Im proud to say that YogiBoo is on currently on top on the rankings there.